Welcome to another edition of Creative Uses for Common Stuff! This week I went in search of new ideas and I loved some of the creative uses I found for TEA BAGS. Check it out ~
Creative Uses #4: Tea Bags
- Apply wet tea bags on razor burns, sunburns, or site of injection after shots, or plunge a cotton ball in tea and wipe on the affected part due to ivy rash to relieve/reduce the pain.
- Place the lukewarm tea bags on your closed eyes to refresh your tired eyes.
- Soak a tea bag in cool water and place it on to the site to stop the bleeding and pain of a lost tooth.
- Place your feet in strong tea concoction to get rid of the unpleasant odor.
- Gargling with the herbal tea made with peppermint reduces toothache.
- Wash your hair with a cup of herbal tea after shampooing to make the hair silky and shiny.
- Clean the wood furniture with a soft cloth dipped in a freshly prepared tea to add shine to them.
- Spark the mirror by cleaning it with a soft cloth dipped in tea.
- Sprinkling some used tea bags near the rosebushes or placing a few used tea bags on top of the drainage layer at the bottom of the planter before potting keeps the plants healthier and enhances their growth.
- Let the used tea bags open and dry and then use them as stuffing for sachets to give perfume to them.
I am loving find all of these neat new tips! What about you? Some of them do make me laugh though...like #2: Place tea bags on your CLOSED eyes. I kinda thought that would go without saying, but people do some crazy things!
***********Do you have some creative uses for common stuff to share with the class? Leave me some suggestions in the comments.
Don't forget, Simply Klassic Sundays, the new linky party at A Simply Klassic Home, goes live Saturday night at 8 pm. Start getting your awesome posts ready!
Follow Me on Pinterest