Before I share last week's favorites, a little bit o' blog business:
Linky Followers!By now most of you may have heard that the Google followers tool is going away very soon. The same genius behind Linky Tools (that we use for linking up to parties) created Linky Followers! I've added the linky followers tool to my sidebar; I hope you'll join in the fun so you don't miss a post!! For details on how to use the tool, check out this post At the Picket Fence.
Advertise with Simply Klassic!I've also added a Sponsor section to the blog. If you're looking to advertise your business, I'd love to work with you! Find more information here.
Now, on with the show!
We had such awesome projects again last week - here are some of my favorites:
I love Adriana's awesome bookshelf desk at Quaintly Garcia. She took a Craigslist find and some IKEA salvage and got creative for her little office space.
The Rickett Chronicles shared a recipe for Thin Mint Brownies. Um, I ordered an extra box specifically so I can make these!
Love One Another Pillow from Uncommon. You might think it's another Valentine's post, but read the story behind it. I promise you will be touched by it.
Alderberry Hill shared this cleaver wire & yarn valentine. I think this one will be fun to do with my kids when they get a little older.
I'm hungry just looking at this photo of Little Mommy, Big Appetite's Buffalo Chicken Bites!
The Old Post Road gave her kitchen cabinets a facelift for next to nothing!
Korrie from Red Hen Home painted this beautiful sign for her niece's wedding reception. What a sweet gift!
Liz Marie Blog shared this creative way to create more storage space - dresser to open shelves! I love the burlap covered shelves!
Thanks for coming to party with me again today. I can't wait to see what you have to share with us!
The linky will be open Saturday night to Wednesday night. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I'll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week, and will be featuring projects on Facebook as well throughout the party.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome.Show us what you're proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I'd love to feature it for you - email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice - visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who's already doing this!!).
Grab a button and link up your posts below. Can't wait to see what you have to share!
Follow Me on Pinterest