Some of my favorites from last week...
Tattered & Inked created these adorable Jenga Love Blocks. I LOVE the Beatles quote!
At Home in the Northwest built some gorgeous shelves out of molding for her friend's entry. Think she'll be my friend too???
I love these heart shaped tortilla chips from the Rickett Chronicles. I can see these in all kinds of different shapes!!
Decorate with a Little Bit gave us a glimpse out her window...love these stained glass window treatments!
Awesome, right??? If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I'm doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Well I'm off on a family weekend getaway away with my kids, so I'll just get to it. Time to link up your projects. I can't wait to see what you've been up to!
The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I'll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week, and will be featuring projects on Facebook as well throughout the party.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you're proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I'd love to feature it for you - email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice - visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who's already doing this!!).
Grab a button and link up your posts below. Can't wait to see what you have to share!
Follow Me on Pinterest