I can't believe that another week has already flown by. I thought before we get started, I'd show you what I've been up to this week (click the photos to view the post):
I showed you how a little rearranging of your furniture can completely change the look of a room:
My spring mantel was completed (thanks to a couple of sick days at home!).
Of course, there was a fabulous recipe on Friday!
My favorite part of hosting a linky party is getting to share my favorites with all! I've decided to start pinning my favorites, so all my Pinterest friends will see your fabulous work as well! Here's what inspired me the most last week:
WOW! My bug loving son would go crazy for this caterpillar cake from Bringing Beauty!
Who doesn't love a great pallet project? Color it Simple shows us a great way to display artwork and family photos!
Gwenny Penny shared a pretty little St. Patty's Day cookie. What a great little gift or teacher treat these would make...although I'm thinking they probably wouldn't make it out the door at my house!
Sweet Courtney of French Country Cottage shared her gorgeous Cottage Bathroom Makeover!
Knot All That I Seem showed us four ways to decorate with old book pages - I love the book page rosettes!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I'm doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Time to link up your projects. I can't wait to see what you've been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I'll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you're proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I'd love to feature it for you - email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice - visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who's already doing this!!).
Time to link up!
Follow Me on Pinterest