First, here's what I've been up to this week:
I shared with you how I took my grandfather's old beat up workbench and repurposed into my new desk.
I shared some intimate details of my life, thanks to a fun little game of blogger tag:
Can you guess what my favorite sport is?
I begged for your help choosing a new light for my office/pantry. Thank you so much for giving me your input! I'll be showing you what I chose next week.
And finally, I shared with you my goal of actually using those pins and showing off what I've made.
Whew! What a busy week!
Now, let's take a look at this week's fabulous features!
Bonnie and Trish from Uncommon come up with the cutest ideas - I would feature them every week if I could! Check out this super cute bunny silhouette!
Debbiedoo's went paint chip crazy at Home Depot and came up with an adorable idea for spring. Paint swatch flowers!
I love this dining room makeover from Design in the Woods. Partly because it is really pretty, and partly because a group of good friends came together and helped out one of their own!
At Home with K shared a handmade sign for her son's bedroom makeover. The chippy wood behind the letters is actually scrapbook paper!
These oatmeal cheesecake bars from the Rickett Chronicles are healthy, because they have oatmeal...right?
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I'm doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Time to link up your projects. I can't wait to see what you've been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I'll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you're proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I'd love to feature it for you - email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice - visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who's already doing this!!).
So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can't wait to see what you have to share!
Follow Me on Pinterest