It's almost time for the Beginner Bloggers Club! For all the info on the BBC, check out this post. Be sure to check back every day in April for features and blogging tips!
What a great party we had last week!
I am in love with Courtney's sweet little birdhouse at French Country Cottage.
Quick, somebody invite me to a spring party so I can make these adorable Strawberry Shortcake appetizers from The Lady Behind the Curtain!
Feathers are hot right now, and so is this gorgeous feather wreath from Budget Design Girl.
I love a good pallet project, and you won't believe this pallet lemonade stand from I Know the Plans I Have For You! How cool is this???
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I'm doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Time to link up your projects. I can't wait to see what you've been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I'll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you're proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I'd love to feature it for you - email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice - visit and comment on other blogs!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. (A big THANK YOU to everyone who's already doing this!!).
- By linking up, you give me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures, in a feature or on Facebook. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can't wait to see what you have to share!
Follow Me on Pinterest