Creamy and intensely flavorful, this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bean Dip is highly addictive and sure to be your new favorite appetizer and a hit at your next party.
When I am planning my recipes, researching and writing them out, I try to keep a variety of food types from main dishes to desserts and everything in between. It was time to come up with a new appetizer but I was stumped at what to make. If you’ve been a long time reader you know that I strive to keep things uncomplicated, because life is hard enough. So while I was digging my brain trying to come up with some new and exciting appetizer to share with you, I tried to keep that in mind. And the result is this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bean Dip.
Cheese + Bacon + Ranch is a classic combination, also sometimes known as “crack” because of how addictive it is. I knew it would be a winner in this Bean dip. And oh boy was I right!
The ingredients are simple: Refried beans, two kinds of cheese, bacon, Ranch dip seasoning, sour cream and cream cheese. I added some pretty garnishes for the pictures but they aren’t necessary. They do add a nice bit of freshness though!
Served up with tortilla chip, crackers, or even French bread (kinda my fave), this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bean Dip is our new favorite dip recipe, and I can see us making this quite often for game day, parties and more.
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 2 15-ounce cans refried beans
- 4 ounces (2 cups) sharp cheddar cheese, fresh shredded, divided
- 4 ounces (2 cups) pepper jack cheese, fresh shredded, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning
- 1 green onion, sliced, for garnish
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced, for garnish
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine refried beans, half of the cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, ranch seasoning, sour cream and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a medium baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and green onions if desired and serve warm with tortilla chips, french bread or crackers for dipping.
Love this Cheddar Ranch Bean Dip? Try these other delicious dips: