These Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels are the perfect appetizer to feed a hungry crowd. Serve them up at your holiday party or to munch on during game day!
Ranch is one of those universal flavors that almost everyone seems to love. I know my children profess their love for it almost daily. These baked pinwheels are full of yummy Ranch flavor mixed with creamy cream cheese. This particular recipe is similar to my Jalapeno Cheddar and Bacon Pinwheels, but without the heat.
One of the best flavor combinations, and a favorite in our house, is bacon and…well pretty much anything. But especially cheddar and ranch. Roll it all up in soft and chewy crescent dough and you’ve got a perfect snack for after school, game day or your holiday parties. I promise, serve these up and they will be gone in minutes!
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescents
- 1 pound of bacon, diced and fully cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and Ranch seasoning together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Working with one at a time, roll out crescent roll dough and lightly press seems together to form a sheet.
- Layer ingredients evenly on the dough, starting with the cream cheese mixture, and roll lengthwise.
- Cut into ¾-1" slices and place 2" apart on a foil lined and cookie sheet that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Top with extra shredded cheddar, if desired.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until bread begins to brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before gently removing from the sheet with a spatula.
For even more delicious snack ideas, try these: