Creamy, crunchy, tangy and salty – this Dill Pickle Dip has got everything you need to make this a totally crave-worthy appetizer!
If you’re a dip lover like me, dips of any kind are your thing. Savory, sweet, salty, it doesn’t mater to me. If I can dip something it, I’ll eat it!
I think that’s what I love about this Dill Pickle Dip – it has so many layers of flavors, from the creamy sour cream and cream cheese, to the briney, salty and slightly sweet pickles to the bright freshness of the dill. Plus the pickle adds a nice texture that a lot of dips are usually lacking.
The base of this Dill Pickle Dip is cream cheese, sour cream and bottled Ranch dressing. Garlic and a ton of fresh dill add tons of flavor and finally a whole bunch of chopped up dill pickles.
This is the perfect dip for game day, or for enjoying poolside this summer. Great with potato chips, crackers (I love it with Triscuits!) or even spread on a sandwich (I just thought of that, and oh my yum does it sound tasty!!), this is a dip that you’ll want to make over and over and over…you get the picture.
Dill Pickle Ranch Dip
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or 2-3 teaspoons dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dill pickles, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese and bottle Ranch dressing in a medium sized mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in fresh dill, garlic powder and pickles. Taste and add salt and pepper as desired. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve dip with potato chips, crackers or spread on sandwiches.
For more delicious dip recipes, try these: