From monthly and weekly blog post schedules, to ideas and financial reports, this blog planner is the ultimate in organizational tools for professional bloggers. The Blog Planner for Food Bloggers includes 8 additional pages/sections specifically for those in the food blog industry. (This bundle includes everything from the Blog Planner and the Ultimate Foodie Menu Planner).
- Cover Page
- Year at a Glance Calendar
- Blog Goals
- Daily Blog Maintenance Checklist (Blank so you can personalize to your own needs)
- Annual Stats
- Annual Stats Monthly Breakdown (2 page spread)
- Annual Income/Expense Tracker
- Password Keeper
- Monthly Cover Sheets (12 individual months; January – December)
- Monthly Calendar (12 individual months; January – December)
- Monthly To-Do List
- Monthly Blog Post Schedule with Stats (12 individual months; January – December)
- Post/Project Ideas with Supply List
- Weekly Blog Post Planner
- Monthly Income Tracker (12 individual months; January – December)
- Monthly Expense Tracker (12 individual months; January – December)
- Mileage Tracker
- Pinterest Group Board Tracker
- Sponsored Posts Tracker
- Blog Hop Planner
- Post Series Planner
- Blog Contacts Sheet
- Affiliate Information
- Giveaway Tracker
- Weekly Menu Planner
- Full Page Shopping List
- Kitchen Inventory
- Recipe Planner with Ingredients List
- Seasonal Fruits
- Seasonal Vegetables
- National Food Holidays (12 individual months; January – December)
- Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Instructions and suggestions on how to use the planner
This is a digital download. The links will be sent to you via email receipt. Please be sure to save the files when you open them as there is a limited number of downloads available.
© 2015. All rights reserved. Files are for non-commercial use. Personal use only. Please do not modify, duplicate, sell or redistribute.
In order to view and print these files, you must have a current version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. You can get the latest version here.
Returns are not available on electronically delivered items, but if you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, let us know and we will work to resolve the issue.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the shop! Thanks!