Salted Caramel Loaded Rice Krispie Treats
- Salted Caramel Loaded Rice Krispie Treats
- 4 cups rice krispies
- 2 cups potato chips, gently crushed
- 36 Rolos, unwrapped
- 1 10 oz. package mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1. In a large, microwaveable bowl, melt butter and marshmallows in the microwave for two minutes. Stir halfway through with a silicone spatula.
- *tip: I spray my spatula with cooking spray to keep the marshmallow from sticking.
- 2. Add rice krispies, potato chips and Rolos, and gently mix until combined. The rolos will start melting and leave you with an ooey gooey sweet chocolately caramel intertwined with the marshmallow. It's heaven in a bowl I tell ya!
- 3. Line a 13x9" pan with foil or waxed paper. Pour your mixture into the pan and dip your fingers in water before pressing gently into the pan.
- 4. Allow to cool and set for at least one hour - preferable in the fridge. Remove from plan and slice into squares.
I’d love for you to keep up on my new projects and recipes by clicking on these cute buttons below, and follow me on Facebook and Instagram. You can also find me on Pinterest, that’s my favorite place to hang out and I’d love to see you there!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like: