Hey everyone! Welcome to Simply Klassic Sunday, the new linky party here at Simply Klassic Home!
Once again, so many great projects to check out last week! Here are a few of my favorites…
I loved Inspired Honey Bee Valentine’s Mantel:
Check out this yummy (and healthy) granola recipe at Chicken Scratch.
Meeha Meeha shared her happy entryway. Just looking at this picture makes me smile – and no, that’s NOT wallpaper!!
Cozy.Cottage.Cute. shared a super easy DIY playroom or nursery art idea.
Stephanie’s Mommy Brain gave us a new recipe for Chicken Pot Pie to try out.
Awesome, right??? If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I’m doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Well I’m off on a family weekend getaway away with my kids, so I’ll just get to it. Time to link up your projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
The linky will be open until Friday.
Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I’ll be featuring the
projects that most caught my eye each week, and will be featuring
projects on Facebook as well throughout the party.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome.Show us what you’re proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I’d love to feature it for you – email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice – visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others
can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me
spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who’s already doing
Feel free to email me with questions or leave them in the comments below.
Grab a button and link up your posts below. Can’t wait to see what you have to share!