Welcome to Simply Klassic Sunday! I’m posting early today to give you time to link up before Easter.
Wow, what a week it’s been! Five posts in to the BBC series and we have had some great feedback. Seems you all are enjoying this series as much as I am!
To check out this series, start with this post.
I thought I’d share a few of the amazing posts that caught my eye last week…
Fox Hollow Cottage turned seriously drab into seriously FAB with this beautiful bathroom renovation!
A great idea for decorating with the true meaning of Easter at Burlap and Buttons.
As I’m writing this post, it’s lunchtime, and looking at this guacamole grilled cheese sandwich from The Captivating Life might have made me drool just a little…
Is it wrong that I want to soak in Our Home Away From Home’s bathub? Who wouldn’t love a beautiful chandy above the bath???
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Time to link up your projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I’ll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you’re proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I’d love to feature it for you – email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice – visit and comment on other blogs!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. (A big THANK YOU to everyone who’s already doing this!!).
- By linking up, you give me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures, in a feature or on Facebook. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Feel free to email me with questions or leave them in the comments below.
So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can’t wait to see what you have to share!
Have a wonderful Easter!