Another week of the BBC has passed, and we’re down to just one week left. I’m kind of sad to see it wind down, but that means that April is slowly coming to a close…and my birthday is rapidly approaching! Yay me!!
Lots of great things to share from last weeks party ~
Great idea for a shower, wedding or anniversary gift – a Mr & Mrs. Frame from The Life and Times.
A Casarella created adorable laundry room art using my printables!
Top This Top That shared her beautiful chalkboard corkboard.
Clean & Scentsible shared her rain-gutter bookshelves. I must try this!
Check out this gallery wall from Red Head Can Decorate! It’s stunning, but holds many priceless family photos. It’s also part of a beautiful dining room-turned-office makeover.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Time to link up your projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I’ll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you’re proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I’d love to feature it for you – email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice – visit and comment on other blogs!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. (A big THANK YOU to everyone who’s already doing this!!).
- By linking up, you give me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures, in a feature or on Facebook. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Feel free to email me with questions or leave them in the comments below.
So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can’t wait to see what you have to share!