Well Simply Klassic Sunday has made it to the four month mark! I’m grateful for the support of everyone who’s linked up and I’d love your feedback. I started the party, not to be “like everyone else” but because I wanted to see what it was like, if I enjoyed it, and if it was something I would want to continue.
The conclusion? I do enjoy it, and I do want to continue, but I’m thinking about changing it up a bit to more of a theme rather than a free for all. I’m wondering what your thoughts are.
A) Keep the party as is.
B) Theme the party (different themes each week/month)
C) Keep the party to a basic theme like “Got if for free” or “Use what you’ve got” (projects using only items you have on hand or using items you got for free).
D) Ditch the party all together.
I’d love it if you would leave a comment with your vote and suggestions! Thanks!!
Now for a few features from last week…
Simply Vintageous shared a dresser she painted for her daughter. You know by now I’ve become a wee bit obsessed with Union Jack!
Look What Jeff Did created this amazing farmhouse table from scratch! Just look at that planked top – dreamy!!
My Simply Country Life took a vintage pie pan and turned it into a fabulous piece of art!
Cozy.Cottage. Cute. revealed her little ninja’s Ah.Ma.Zing. nursery.
Up Country Olio took a dirty old room (chicken coop??) and created a beautiful butler’s pantry! I’m so jealous!!!
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
It’s time to link up!
Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you’re proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I’d love to feature it for you – email me for details).
- Play nice – visit and comment on other blogs that interest you!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun.
- By linking up, you give me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures, in a feature or on Facebook. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Feel free to email me with questions or leave them in the comments below. So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can’t wait to see what you have to share!
And don’t forget to come back Monday morning for the first Birthday Bonanza giveaway!!!