Wow this week absolutely flew by! Here we are at another weekend and time for another edition of Simply Klassic Sunday!
But first, here’s a few features from last week ~
Bookshelf out of vintage crates from My Darling Days. Pinned this one, and I can’t wait to make my own version!
Shutter coat rack from At Home on the Bay. Love the knobs!
Decorating Hemlock dressed up her manequin with old book pages. Isn’t she darling??
Beautiful bathroom makeover (you won’t believe the before!) from Are We There Yet?
Such a cute and creative duct tape bag from My House and Home.
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar.
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! I’m doing my best to get to all of the links and trying to comment on everything.
Time to link up your projects. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! The linky will be open until Friday. Feel free to join in at any time during the party. I’ll be featuring the projects that most caught my eye each week.
- Home projects, crafts, tips, DIYs, makeovers, recipes, tips etc. are welcome. Show us what you’re proud of this week!
- Link directly to your post, not your home page.
- Link as many posts as you would like, but please make sure they are new to this party.
- No giveaways or shops, please. (If you have a giveaway or shop, I’d love to feature it for you – email me for details).
- You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were!
- Play nice – visit and comment on other blogs and link back to A Simply Klassic Home so others can join in on the fun!
- Please link to Simply Klassic Home somewhere in your post so others can join in on the fun. Since this is a new party, you can help me spread the word! (A big THANK YOU to everyone who’s already doing this!!).
By linking up, you give me permission to use any part of your post, including pictures, in a feature or on Facebook. Proper credit and links will be given to you.
Feel free to email me with questions or leave them in the comments below.
So grab a button and link up your posts below. Can’t wait to see what you have to share!