Weekly Meal Plan Week 74 – 10 great bloggers bringing you a full week of recipes including dinner, sides dishes, and desserts!
Here is the line up for the meal plan is week:
- Monday – Soup/Salad/Seafood/Meatless – start the week off with something a little lighter, like my ultimate Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps!
- Tuesday – Mexican – Tacos, enchiladas and more! (Those Fajita Roll-Ups look amazing)
- Wednesday – Pasta/Italian – pasta doesn’t have to mean Italian, so look for all sorts of fun dishes.
- Thursday – Rice/Asian – recipes from all over the work that are easy to make in your own home.
- Friday – Cocktails! Take a night off from cooking and enjoy a fun cocktail, like The Cookie Rookie’s Skinny Pineapple Sweet Tea.
- Saturday – Burgers/Grilling/Sandwiches – fire up the grill for an easy dinner.
- Sunday – Comfort Food/Slow Cooker – end the week with food your family will love.
This Meal Plan was brought you by these fabulous blogs:
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts| Barefeet in the Kitchen | Foodie with Family
Wishes and Dishes | Pass the Sushi | Lemons for Lulu | Sweet C’s Designs
The Cookie Rookie| Yellow Bliss Road | A Spicy Perspective
For even more ideas, check out our entire section of Meal Plans HERE.
Need some meal planning organization and kitchen tips? Grab a Menu Planner from the Design Shop!
And be sure to pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!