These tender and moist muffins will quickly become a family favorite – they require just TWO ingredients AND they are ready to eat in under 30 minutes!
Fall is quickly approaching and pumpkin recipes are beginning to pop up all over the place! Well it doesn’t get much easier than this two ingredient pumpkin muffin. Okay, three if you count the pepita garnish on top!
So you want to know what’s in it? One can of pumpkin, and one box of Spice Cake Mix. That’s it! I have seen recipes with yellow cake mix before but I love the depth of flavor the spice cake provides with all those wonderful cinnamon and nutmeg flavors.
I actually have three versions of this recipe, and this is the first. I’ll share the other two later this week.
- 1-15 oz. can of pumpkin not pie filling
- 1 box Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup roasted Pepitas optional, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin and cake mix together in a medium bowl, just enough to blend, careful not to overmix.
- Prepare a muffin pan by spraying with cooking spray or filling with paper wrappers.
- Divide batter into muffin cups. Top with the pepitas if you choose.
- Bake for 17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes our clean.
For more delicious fall recipes, be sure to check these out:
For more great breakfast recipes, go HERE.
For a complete list of recipes on the site, go HERE.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.