I am so excited to share this super special, fun fall treat with you. These Caramel Apple Brownies with a fun surprise inside will surely be a hit!
There is such an easy recipe since it uses packaged brownie mix, but you can certainly use your favorite brownie recipe. I love this brownie recipe from A Pumpkin and a Princess (she uses Milky Ways too!).
Once you’ve prepared the batter, you add a level cookie scoop full of batter to greased muffin cups, then place a candy in the center, followed by another lever scoop of batter.
These are coming to my kids’ birthday party tomorrow, but just for the grown-ups! (*wink)
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
Caramel Apple Brownies
- 1 box Brownie Mix Family Size
- Eggs Water, Oil as directed on the box
- 12 Milky Way Caramel Apple Minis unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions.
- Using a cookie scoop, pour 1 scoop of batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Place 1 Milk Way Caramel Apple Mini in the center of the batter. Press down gently (you don't want this to sink to the bottom).
- Pour 1 cookie scoop of batter over the top of the candy.
- Bake for around 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a half an hour, then place in the refrigerator to help set the candy. Allow to come to room temperature before removing from the muffin tins.