I am so excited to share this super special, fun fall treat with you. These Caramel Apple Brownies with a fun surprise inside will surely be a hit!
There is such an easy recipe since it uses packaged brownie mix, but you can certainly use your favorite brownie recipe. I love this brownie recipe from A Pumpkin and a Princess (she uses Milky Ways too!).
Once you’ve prepared the batter, you add a level cookie scoop full of batter to greased muffin cups, then place a candy in the center, followed by another lever scoop of batter.
These are coming to my kids’ birthday party tomorrow, but just for the grown-ups! (*wink)
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- 1 box Brownie Mix Family Size
- Eggs Water, Oil as directed on the box
- 12 Milky Way Caramel Apple Minis unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions.
- Using a cookie scoop, pour 1 scoop of batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Place 1 Milk Way Caramel Apple Mini in the center of the batter. Press down gently (you don't want this to sink to the bottom).
- Pour 1 cookie scoop of batter over the top of the candy.
- Bake for around 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a half an hour, then place in the refrigerator to help set the candy. Allow to come to room temperature before removing from the muffin tins.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.