I finally way to get my daughter to eat chicken!! She is not much of a meat eater, although she loves hamburgers. Chicken is quite the feat to get her to eat – unless of course it’s pressed together and in the form of a nugget. But chicken on a bone? NEVER.
My son, on the other hand, LOVES eating the drumsticks (maybe it’s just a boy thing?), and they’re pretty easy to make. I decided to try something new in an attempt to woo my daughter, and it worked!
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 cup of finely crushed Cheez It crackers
- 1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with foil to prevent sticking.
- Prepare two small, flat bottomed bowls - one with the crushed cheez its and one for the ranch dressing.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Dip one piece of chicken into the ranch and spread with your fingers to coat.
- Coat with crushed crackers and place on the foil lined tray. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until crispy and golden, and juices run clear. Serve hot.
For more kid friendly chicken recipes, try these:
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.