Salads are a staple of spring. So light and fresh and perfect for enjoying outside on the patio on a warm spring day. This Chopped Cobb Salad has a spicy garlic vinaigrette dressing and delicious homemade garlic & herb croutons!
I LOVE salads, and lately, chopped salads are my favorite. So it made sense to create a chopped salad that everyone would love – a Chopped Cobb! The dressing is a tangy, slightly spicy, garlic vinaigrette. What knocks this salad out of the park though, are the homemade garlic & herb croutons. Holy goodness they are addicting, and so easy to make!
- 6 cups romaine lettuce coarsely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs diced
- 6 strips of bacon cooked and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Spicy Garlic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1-2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse on medium. Pour dressing into a mason jar to store. To serve, just shake the jar, and pour on your salad.
- Toss all ingredients together lightly and top with spicy garlic vinaigrette dressing and homemade croutons.
Find the recipe for the Homemade Croutons HERE.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.