Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 - 2 pounds)
- 1 container of your favorite salsa (14-16 oz)
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Taco shells and toppings
- Season chicken breasts well with salt, pepper and garlic powder on both sides and place in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Pour salsa and chicken broth over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Shred chicken in the crock pot and cook on low for about 30 minutes.
- Serve in taco shells or tortillas with your favorite taco toppings.
Recipe by Yellow Bliss Road at https://www.yellowblissroad.com/crock-pot-chicken-tacos/