I’m super excited to be a part of this fabulous giveaway today because I love sharing my favorite things with you! I’ve teamed up with 29 bloggers who have all put together fun baskets and packages of all their favorite things. From candy to nail polish to jewelry to my favorite baking tools, you will find holiday gift ideas galore for everyone on your list!
If you’re new here, WELCOME, I’m so glad you stopped by! Be sure to stop by and party with us on Instagram and Pinterest, my two favorite places to hang out, and be sure to check out my Ultimate Gift Guide with 30 Gift Ideas for Bakers and a pretty SWEET $200 Giveaway.
So, who wants to see what we’re giving away today?
** The giveaway has ended, but hop and round and gather up some fabulous gift ideas! **
Each gift collection is chock full of tried and true favorites and awesome gift ideas from each blogger, and let me tell you, we LOVE sharing with YOU!! You’ll definitely want to hop around to check out each of these baskets, and enter to win. Keep the gifts for yourself, or share with a friend! Pretty sweet, right?
I did a little shopping and had a blast picking out some of my favorite things to share with you. This IS NOT a sponsored giveaway – it’s straight from ME to YOU!!
Each of the items in this basket are guaranteed to bump up your game in the kitchen.
1. Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer – I will admit, I did finally break down and buy a nice stand mixer this year, however I still LOVE my hand mixer! It’s perfect for quick jobs and it’s easy to clean. And my kids love using it too!
2. Mint Oreos – I have a weakness for chocolate and mint, and these are my absolute favorite Oreos, ever!
3. Red Melamine Mixing Bowl – You can never have too many mixing bowls, in my opinion, and one with a handle is a must!
4. Silcone Spatula – Definitely a must have for anyone who cooks or bakes. I’ve got a shameless amount in my kitchen.
5. IKEA tea towel – I LOVE these towels!! They are small and thin and perfect for drying a handful of dishes or even using as napkins. It’s not unusual to find one thrown over my shoulder while I’m cooking.
6. Taylor Swift 1989 Deluxe Album – Every good cook needs a little music to dance to, right? I bought this album when it came out last week, not knowing if I would like it, and I LOVE it! It’s a great pop album that makes you want to dance, AND it’s safe for my kids to listen to. They love it too.
7. Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix – I do a lot of from scratch baking, but this is my go-to brownie mix. I use it for my Caramel Stuffed Brownies, my Peppermint Patty Brownies and my S’Mores Oreo Brownies, and lots of other Brownie treats!
8. Mint Green Mini Collander – It’s my favorite color, and anything “mini” is adorable, right?
9. Mint and Red Bakers Twine – Because you can never have too much, and they are mint and red.
Here’s how to enter to win:
- Check out the gift collage.
- Enter to win my gift basket at the giveaway below.
- HOP to all of the other sites to enter to win their gifts!
- Look around and enjoy the sites of the creative bloggers–they will not disappoint!
- *Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed.
Now, onto what all of my creative blogger friends are giving away, too!
Go check out these other amazing gifts! There will be 30 WINNERS!!!
You must ENTER TO WIN ON EACH BLOG, for the gifts you want most.
So you must HOP to each to enter!
*Note- if you receive an error message from a broken link, click to the blog’s home page until the link is fixed
1. Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke // 2. Bombshell Bling // 3. C.R.A.F.T. // 4. LandeeLu // 5. The 36th Avenue //6. Pick Your Plum //7. TidyMom //8. Your Homebased Mom //9. Live Laugh Rowe // 10. How Does She // 11. Crazy Little Projects // 12. Tatertots & Jello // 13. Or So She Says //14. A Pumpkin and a Princess // 15. The Crafting Chicks // 16. The Pleated Poppy // 17. The Girl Who Ate Everything // 18. My Sisters Suitcase // 19. No Biggie // 20. Classy Clutter // 21. Click it Up a Notch // 22. Entirely Eventful Day // 23. Thirty Handmade Days //24. kojodesigns //25. Something Swanky // 26. Eighteen25 // 27. Lolly Jane // 28. The Diary of Dave’s Wife // 29. Yellow Bliss Road // 30. Two Twenty One
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.