Enjoy an easy dinner from the grill this summer with this mouthwatering Grilled Chicken Caesar sandwich! Tender grilled chicken slathered in Caesar dressing and fresh toppings sandwiched between two slices of crispy Italian bread. You’ll be making this one over and over!
Hi! I’m Alli and I’m the food blogger and photographer behind Cupcake Diaries. I’m thrilled to be taking part in this fun summer series! My site is all about easy, family friendly meals that don’t take a lot of time. Treats are a definite favorite! But you’ll find more than dessert at Cupcake Diaries. Come over for everything from cupcake recipes to crock pot recipes and everything in between!
We have loved taking advantage of the warm weather and use our grill every other night. This year we’ve already made what could be my favorite burger, along with many other fabulous grill recipes. Recently we made these sandwiches that I can’t quite get out of my head. They’re THAT good. I’ve always been a huge fan of caesar dressing, so this sandwich speaks to me. You’re going to want to keep scrolling for this recipe!
I love this sandwich for many reasons. It’s not only crazy delicious, it’s also super easy and family friendly. My kids love it! My husband has already requested that we have this for dinner on Father’s Day.
This is a great entree idea for entertaining guests. You can grill multiple chicken breasts at a time and everyone can build their own sandwiches. All you need is a yummy cherry limeade or other refreshing beverage and you’re set!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 2 8 oz chicken breasts
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 3-4 c. Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 - 1 c. prepared Caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 to mato slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and cook on your grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Carefully slice each breast into two thinner breasts, making 4; set aside.
- Combine Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese in a bowl; add chicken breasts and coat with the dressing.
- Broil bread slices for 1 minute with the inside facing up. You can also place them on the grill with the inside facing down.
- Place a chicken breast on four of the bread slices. Top with romaine lettuce and two tomato slices. Spread any extra dressing on top bread slice, if desired.
- Cover sandwich with top bread slice and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Here are a few more of my favorite summer recipes:
For more delicious chicken recipes, try these: