Buying Your Domain from Blogger
2. Click on “+ Add a custom domain Point your own registered domain to your blog.”
This is where you’ll enter the domain of your choice, without the .blogspot.com.
3. Step 1 (of this process) is choosing your domain name and google will verify if your domain is available or not, fingers crossed it still is!
4. Step 2 (of this process) is filling out your personal information to register your domain, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. Once completed click on “I accept. Proceed to Google Checkout”
5. Sign in to your Google account that your blog is registered with to proceed to the Checkout step.
6. Enter your payment information to pay for the $10 annual registration fee, and click on “Place your order now – $10”
7. You’re redirected to the last step of checking out and Congratulations! Your domain is finally yours!
IMPORTANT LAST STEPS:
8. Now you’ll be redirected back to your blogger dashboard where you need to do a few last final steps to help redirect your readers and anyone that follows your blog to your new domain.
Click on Advanced Settings and “redirect traffic” ensuring that your domain has been properly registered by checking your settings.
9. Once you’ve redirected your old domain to your new one you’re settings dashboard will look like this and have both domains listed, but your old one will have redirected after it.
10. All done! Congratulations!!!