1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup Just Born Jellybeans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients, then gradually add to the butter mixture.
5. Mix in jellybeans.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I prefer to use a cookie scoop).
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
8. Cool on cookie sheets for three minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
I love these because the jellybeans give you a little soft and gooey surprise. My co-workers thought I was crazy, but once they tried them, they were gone pretty quickly!
*Just Born brand Jellybeans were graciously provided by the Just Born company with the hopes that I would make something awesome and share it with you. And I just did! All content and opinions are 100% mine.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.