Candy and popcorn in one amazing treat that the whole family will love!
Movie nights are big in our house. My kids LOVE Fridays, because that’s the one night a week that they get to stay up late, eat popcorn and watch a movie.
I was getting bored with the same old popcorn we always have so I decided to surprise them with something different.
It was such a yummy treat – sweet and salty and perfect for munching on during our favorite movies. I’m planning on making some to take with us the next time we hit the movie theater – I’ll save some big bucks on movie theater food!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like:
Movie Theater Candy Popcorn
- Movie Theater Candy Popcorn
- 2 bags Orville Reddenbacher's Simply Salty Microwave Popcorn
- or any other non-butter popcorn
- 2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 1 bag gummy bears *
- 1 movie theater box size MnM's *
- 1 movie theater box size Raisinettes *
- *substitute your favorite movie theater candy
- Pop the popcorn and pour onto a large cookie sheet, covered with wax paper. Pick out any unpopped kernals.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle candy pieces on top and toss to coat.