Candy and popcorn in one amazing treat that the whole family will love!
Movie nights are big in our house. My kids LOVE Fridays, because that’s the one night a week that they get to stay up late, eat popcorn and watch a movie.
I was getting bored with the same old popcorn we always have so I decided to surprise them with something different.
It was such a yummy treat – sweet and salty and perfect for munching on during our favorite movies. I’m planning on making some to take with us the next time we hit the movie theater – I’ll save some big bucks on movie theater food!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also like:
- Movie Theater Candy Popcorn
- 2 bags Orville Reddenbacher's Simply Salty Microwave Popcorn
- or any other non-butter popcorn
- 2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 1 bag gummy bears *
- 1 movie theater box size MnM's *
- 1 movie theater box size Raisinettes *
- *substitute your favorite movie theater candy
- Pop the popcorn and pour onto a large cookie sheet, covered with wax paper. Pick out any unpopped kernals.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle candy pieces on top and toss to coat.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.