Looking for a festive holiday dessert to entertain with or bring to a party? Try this recipe for Peppermint Brownies, layered with sugar cookies, brownies, Peppermint M&M’s and white chocolate!
Hi guys! I’m Katie from Katie’s Cucina. I’ve known Kristin for a few years now—we roomed together at SNAP! In 2013 and got to spend a little time together in 2014 while she was on vacation with her family in my neck of the woods! I’m here today to share with you my recipe for Peppermint Brownies. They are the most divine festive holiday brownies. I promise if you bake these for neighbors or bring them to a party the tray will be empty and friends and family members will be demanding more.
I can’t wait to start my holiday baking this year. I have a toddler this year and can’t wait to cut out cookies and decorate together. Or at least make a complete mess together. A tradition I’ll have for many more years to come. Since Christmas is just 51 days away, I figured I would share with you the most decadent and easy-to-make Peppermint Brownies. I made these for my boot camp holiday party last year. I know–kind of ironic that I made the most decadent and rich brownies for my exercise class holiday party. But that’s why we all workout—to eat the bad stuff! Everything in moderation, right? Everyone loved them and then we all worked them off on the following Monday morning! If you love brownies and peppermint you are going to love this recipe.
These Peppermint Brownies are perfect for this holiday season. Whether your going to a party or handing out treats to the neighbors. These are sure to be a hit! I hope you’ll give this recipe a try over the next 50-some days.
Peppermint BrowniesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 package of Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 package of Brownie Mix
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz. White Chocolate
- 1 package M&M's® White Chocolate Peppermint Candies
- Holiday Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to the package directions using a stand mixer. Press into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Wipe clean the stand mixer bowl and paddle attachment and then prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Add in the mint extract while mixing. Pour the brownie mix on top of the sugar cookie dough. Smooth with a spatula and then add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let cool for at least 1 hour. Cut around the edges to loosen the brownies and flip over on to a large plate or cutting board, then flip again so that the brownies are facing upwards.
- Cut each brownie into equal squares.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave according to package (or over a double-boiler
- on the stove-top). Drizzle white chocolate over cook bars. Top with M&M's® White Chocolate Peppermint Candies and holiday sprinkles. Let the white chocolate set for at least a half hour.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you click on a link and purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale.
For more delicious Christmas desserts and treats, try these: