Pineapple Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is topped with tender rotisserie chicken, gooey mozzarella, tangy buffalo sauce and crumbled feta cheese.
Hi Yellow Bliss Road friends! It’s Kelly from Life Made Sweeter, where I share simple family-friendly meals, creative slow cooker recipes and a variety of sweet treats that anyone can make.
I adore Kristin’s blog and am thrilled to be guest posting over here today where I’m sharing an easy recipe to add to your game day menu!
These Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads are one of my husband’s favorite appetizers and they couldn’t be more simple to make. The buffalo sauce comes together easily in a saucepan using only three ingredients:
- buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s)
That’s it! Easy peasy! 🙂
Once the sauce has has been combined and thickened up, we add a few spoonfuls over the flatbread or naan and sprinkle with mozzarella and a handful of rotisserie or leftover chicken.
Next we add a few pineapple chunks along some blue cheese or feta.
Sprinkle on more mozzarella and chopped green onions then bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese gets nice and bubbly.
Finally, garnish with some fresh parsley and another drizzle of buffalo sauce and get ready to have your tastebuds dancing.
Slice them up and don’t forget to serve with fresh cut carrots and celery.
The sweet, tangy, and spicy combination is guaranteed to be a hit with your guests!
Buffalo Chicken with Pineapples
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce I used Frank's
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 to 4 pieces of flatbread or naan
- 3/4 cup diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 2/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapples diced
- 3 tablespoons cup blue cheese or feta
- extra buffalo sauce for drizzling
- fresh parsley for topping
- 1 green onion sliced for topping
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together buffalo sauce, butter, and honey until melted and combined. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spread half of buffalo sauce onto flatbreads. Then, set aside.
- Add chicken to saucepan and stir evenly to coat with buffalo sauce.
- Top flatbreads with 1 cup of cheese. Divide the chicken, pineapple, and blue cheese evenly among the pizzas. Top with remaining cheese and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with additional buffalo sauce and fresh parsley, if desired.
For more delicious appetizers, try these: