Hi friends! It’s Amy from A Cup Full of Sass back to share another recipe with you. Spring is coming and that means time for more get togethers with friends and family. As the weather starts warming up, we like to host a lot of parties at our house. I am always looking for an easy and delicious appetizers to serve.
This Prosciutto and Mozzarella Bruschetta is everything and more. Each slice of bruschetta is lightly toasted and then covered with cream cheese, fresh dill, fresh mozzarella and topped with a slice of prosciutto. If you aren’t familiar with prosciutto, let me fill you in. Prosciutto is an Italian dried cured ham. It is thinly sliced and commonly served uncooked. I personally love it.
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- French Bread Sliced
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Prosciutto
- Fresh Dill
- Cream Cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Tip: No need to use salt because the prosciutto is salty.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice french bread, if it's not already.
- Lighted brush olive oil over the top and bottom slices of bread.
- Toast bread for 3 - 5 minutes. Just until golden brown. Watch carefully.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on top of toasted bread.
- Season with pepper and fresh dill.
- Add a slice of fresh mozzarella.
- Add a small slice of prosciutto.
- Drizzle with little olive oil.
You may also enjoy some of my other appetizers.
For more crowd-pleasing appetizers, try these: