Creamy Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles will have you rethinking life while indulging in a delicious and refreshing treat!!
It’s not even summer yet and we have already made popsicles at least three times in the last couple weeks. Kids love making them and request them as a snack all the time. Let me tell you, these Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles really hit the spot!
They are creamy and delicious and so refreshing!! I love the anticipation that the popsicles give the kids! We make them together so they know they are going to get them later. This is pretty great motivation for them to be on their best behavior!
Then when it’s popsicle time, I send them outside to play and eat! While I sit at the kitchen table and enjoy the sweet and slightly tart lemon. My favorite part of these popsicles is the frozen raspberries. They are like little balls of candy!
I love being sneaky and making popsicles that are somewhat healthy because they are such a treat! I’m rationalizing that these are slightly healthy because of the raspberries… These are just the things that I tell myself to make me feel better about indulging! I know these are dessert popsicles.
CREAMY RASPBERRY LEMONADE POPSICLES
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Lemonade
- Combine ice cream and lemonade in a blender and blend until smooth - approximately 20 seconds.
- Add a small handful of raspberries and pulse.
- Pull out your popsicle molds and press one raspberry in the bottom of the mold.
- Fill with your ice cream mixture, leaving just a little room at the top so that you can press a couple more raspberries into the popsicle mold.
- Make sure the mixture goes all the way to the top. Stick on the tops of the popsicle mold and freeze 'em!! These popsicles are better when frozen overnight!
We do have a few healthy popsicles that we like to enjoy! Sometimes I like to be the cool mom and make these amazing Layered Fruit Popsicles. They are incredibly amazing and delicious!
Feel free to come check out all of our fun ideas on Messes to Memories!
For more No-Bake summer treats, try these: