I made a pan of brownies the other day, but my kids were asking for rice krispie treats. I figured, why not combine the two?
- 2 cups crumbled brownies
- 5 cups rice krispies
- 1-10 oz. package mini marshmallow
- 3 tablespoons butter
- *I use the microwave method, but the stopover method would work just fine.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in the microwave for about three minutes, stirring at a minute and a half.
- When marshmallows are good and melted, add the rice krispies and crumbled brownies.
- Mix well until all is completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a well greased, or wax paper lined pan. (size is up to you, depending on how thick you want them - I used 13"x9").
- Allow to cool and set for at least one hour. Can be placed in the refrigerator to speed the cooling process.
- Turn over onto a cutting board and cut into squares.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.