Smoked Tri Tip Soup with Veggies
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lbs trimmed Tri Tip, cut into one inch chunks
- 2 14 oz. cans beef broth
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 in. chunks
- 2-3 cup raw or frozen vegetables (feel free to be creative here!)
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Liquid Smoke (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a 5 quart pot; add Tri Tip and brown on all sides.
- Add beef broth, water, garlic, Liquid Smoke and onion soup mix. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about at least an hour, covered.
- Add vegetables. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. If using frozen vegetables, add them during the last ten minutes. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Yellow Bliss Road at https://www.yellowblissroad.com/smoked-tri-tip-soup-with-veggies-and/