his is one of my favorite posts of the year – when I share the Top Ten New Recipes from the site over the past year. From chicken recipes to cookies, there is a little something for every pallet. I’m sharing YOUR favorite recipes from 2017. Together these posts alone were viewed over 2 million times!
Let’s start with number 10…
10. Cheesy Garlic Bread – Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with this epic garlic bread recipe. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is the garlic bread you’re going to want to make over and over again.
9. One Pan Cheesy Beef & Tomato Pasta Skillet – This one pan pasta is sure to become your new favorite meal. All cooked in one pan, this easy weeknight dinner comes together in less than 30 minutes!
8. Slow Cooker Barbecue Baby Back Ribs – Get that barbecue flavor year-round with this easy slow cooker recipe. Juicy pork ribs are rubbed with a smoky-sweet spice blend and cooked in the crockpot until they are fall off the bone tender and then smothered in your favorite barbecue sauce.
7. Monte Cristo Sliders – These baked sliders are everything you love about the classic sandwich, in “mini” form. Perfect for parties and gatherings, or just when you want something delicious and a little different from the norm.
6. Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta with Chicken – Tender pasta and chicken smothered in a creamy, garlicky sauce – this delicious pasta dish is an easy meal for any night of the week!
5. Crispy Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken – Get dinner on the table quick with my Crispy Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken! It’s crunchy and packed with flavor and it’s perfect for satisfying your pickiest critics on busy weeknights.
4. Easy Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks – Learn how to bake chicken in the oven in three easy steps with my oven baked drumsticks recipe! Simple to whip up and so much healthier than frying, this will be your new go-to for dinner.
3. Parmesan Zucchini Crisps – These little bites are a highly addictive, healthy snack that is incredibly simple and easy to make with just two ingredients!
2. Egg & Cheese Hashbrown Waffles – These easy, cheesy hash brown waffles are just the hack you need to simplify your breakfast routine! Just a few ingredients is all you need and you’re well on your way to breakfast euphoria.
1. Cheesecake Cookies – These tender cream cheese cookies are crazy delicious and not too sweet but totally addictive!
You may have seen some names other than mine around here, sharing their amazing recipes. I have a fabulous team of ladies who help me out throughout the year, sharing delicious, easy recipes each month. You can see some of the top recipes from 2017 here:
- Mini Maple Pumpkin Pies
- Tropical Hawaiian Monkey Bread
- Patriotic Cheesecake Cookies
- Zucchini with Sundried Tomatoes and Bacon
- Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad
- Healthy Chicken Fajita Bowls
- Christmas Cheesecake Cookies
This past year has been a blast, and I can’t wait to show you what I have in store for 2018! Be sure to follow along to be part of the fun!
Want to see other top Ten posts? Check these out from past years:
Be sure to pin this post to save it so you can try all of these Top Ten Recipes from 2017!