Weekly Meal Plan Week 74 – 10 great bloggers bringing you a full week of recipes including dinner, sides dishes, and desserts!
Here is the line up for the meal plan is week:
– Soup/Salad/Seafood/Meatless – start the week off with something a little lighter, like my ultimate Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps! Monday
– Mexican – Tacos, enchiladas and more! (Those Fajita Roll-Ups look amazing) Tuesday
– Pasta/Italian – pasta doesn’t have to mean Italian, so look for all sorts of fun dishes. Wednesday
– Rice/Asian – recipes from all over the work that are easy to make in your own home. Thursday
– Cocktails! Take a night off from cooking and enjoy a fun cocktail, like The Cookie Rookie’s Skinny Pineapple Sweet Tea. Friday
– Burgers/Grilling/Sandwiches – fire up the grill for an easy dinner. Saturday
– Comfort Food/Slow Cooker – end the week with food your family will love. Sunday
Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps with Lemon Dill Mayo – Yellow Bliss Road
Low Carb Steak Fajita Rolls Ups – A Spicy Perspective
Classic Italian Pasta Salad – Wishes & Dishes
Cheater Korean Beef Recipe – Barefeet in the Kitchen
Skinny Pineapple Sweet Tea – The Cookie Rookie
Crunchy Pork Belly Burger – Girl Carnivore
Slow Cooker Copycat Chipotle Pork Barbacoa – Foodie with Family
Taco Pasta Salad – Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Mixed Greens and Citrus Salad – Lemons for Lulu
Sprinkle Chimney Cakes – Sweet C’s
Easy Tiramisu Cups – The Cookie Rookie
This Meal Plan was brought you by these fabulous blogs:
Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts| Barefeet in the Kitchen | Foodie with Family
Wishes and Dishes | Pass the Sushi | Lemons for Lulu | Sweet C’s Designs
The Cookie Rookie| Yellow Bliss Road | A Spicy Perspective
For even more ideas, check out our entire section of
Meal Plans HERE.
Need some meal planning organization and kitchen tips? Grab a
Menu Planner from the Design Shop!
And be sure to pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!