Grab a pen and paper and get ready to make your shopping list! Your weekly meal plan is here! We’re changing things up a little and I’ll be adding new and amazing food bloggers’ recipes each week, intertwined with my own.
- Monday – Soup/Salad/Seafood/Meatless – start the week off with something a little lighter, like my healthy Pumpkin Mac & Cheese!
- Tuesday – Mexican – Traditional Mexican faire like our favorite (and super easy) Sopes.
- Wednesday – Pasta/Italian – All kinds of delicious pasta dishes | This week I’m sharing a spicy cajun dish!
- Thursday – Rice/Asian – recipes from all over the world that are easy to make in your own home.
- Friday – Take a night off from cooking! Enjoy some leftovers or have a night out.
- Saturday – Breakfast for Dinner – Our favorite night of the week – Great for Saturday brunch or dinner!
- Sunday – Comfort Food/Slow Cooker – because Sundays are all about feel good anything!
Here is your Weekly Meal Plan:
Pumpkin Mac & Cheese – a delicious fall meal that is ultra creamy, earthy and flavorful. It’s an easy mac and cheese casserole recipe that’s healthy and delicious!
Mexican Sopes – Looking for an authentic, traditional Mexican dish to learn? These Mexican Sopes would be perfect! As a bonus, they are gluten free and vegetarian!
Creamy One Pan Cajun Chicken Pasta – This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, with a spicy homemade cajun seasoning coating the chicken and swirled into the sauce, is sure to become an instant favorite.
Ground Beef & Broccoli from Five Heart Home – a quick and easy skillet recipe that comes together in 15 minutes in just one pan!
Kitchen is closed! Enjoy a night off!
Biscuits & Gravy Dippers from Fantabulocity – A quick and easy breakfast or brunch finger food recipe making biscuits and gravy a party food, finally!
Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Foodie Crush – Bone-in, skinless chicken thighs cooked in the slow cooker create the luxe flavor in this savory Italian chicken recipe.
Sheet Pan Home Fries from Skinny Taste – Homemade breakfast potatoes made with red potatoes, onions, bell pepper and carrots all on one sheet pan.
Honey Butter Roasted Carrots – the perfect Thanksgiving Side Dish to make all year long! They are super tender with a sweet honey butter glaze.
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Turtle Brownies – Hot fudge sauce, caramel, pecans, and gooey brownies come together for one irresistible dessert!
Apple Spice Sheet Cake – Bursting with apples, spices, and topped with cream cheese frosting, this Apple Spice Sheet Cake will become your favorite fall dessert!
For even more ideas, check out our entire section of Meal Plans HERE.
Need some meal planning organization and kitchen tips? Grab a Menu Planner from the Design Shop!
And be sure to pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.