It’s planning time! Your weekly meal plan for this week has arrived. There are ten recipes, including dinners, side dishes and desserts. Enjoy!
- Monday – Soup/Salad/Seafood/Meatless – start the week off with something a little lighter, like our crazy popular Tortellini Soup!
- Tuesday – Mexican – Traditional Mexican faire like our favorite (and super easy) Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
- Wednesday – Pasta/Italian – All kinds of delicious pasta dishes | This week I’m sharing my favorite fall pasta recipe!
- Thursday – Rice/Asian – recipes from all over the world that are easy to make in your own home.
- Friday – Take a night off from cooking! Enjoy some leftovers or have a night out.
- Saturday – Breakfast for Dinner – Our favorite night of the week – Great for Saturday brunch or dinner!
- Sunday – Comfort Food/Slow Cooker – because Sundays are all about feel good anything!
Here is your Weekly Meal Plan:
Tortellini Soup – Finished off with a crispy, cheesy crostini, This is definitely not your run of the mill canned variety soup, and it’s a great one pot meal that’s perfect for a cold winter night!
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole – This Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole is creamy, cheesy and flavorful. It’s an easy recipe that’s perfect for feeding your family on busy weeknights.
Pumpkin Alfredo – This Pumpkin Alfredo is creamy, rich and delicious, and without all the calories and fat of a regular Alfredo sauce. It’s an easy weeknight dish that just screams fall!
Pork & Vegetable Egg Rolls from Pinch and Swirl – You don’t need to get out your deep fryer to have crispy and delicious egg rolls – these Pork and Vegetable Crispy Baked Egg Rolls are easy to make, truly crispy and absolutely delicious.
Kitchen is closed! Enjoy a night off!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches from Mom on Timeout – Load up on the delicious flavor of these Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches! A handful of ingredients are all you need to pull this amazing dinner off.
Asparagus Tomato and Goat Cheese Fritatta – Full of protein packed eggs and delicious veggies, this Frittata is perfect for breakfast, lunch or even dinner!
Spicy Caramelized Green Beans from It’s a Keeper – These Spicy Caramelized Green Beans are a great go-to side dish recipe.
Cherry Cheese Pie from The Life Jolie – It looks gorgeous on any dessert tables, especially for the holidays and could not be more delicious!
Salted Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats from Taste Love Nourish – an easy, sweet and salty treat.
For even more ideas, check out our entire section of Meal Plans HERE.
Need some meal planning organization and kitchen tips? Grab a Menu Planner from the Design Shop!
And be sure to pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.