Mini Ranch Chicken, Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 30 mini quesadillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken leftovers are fine, or 1 breast, cooked
- 1 15- ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fresh grated sharp cheddar
- 30 Mini corn tortillas street taco size
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or butter
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Ranch dressing for dipping
In a medium bowl, combine beans, chicken, milk and Ranch seasoning mix.
Heat tortillas in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes to soften.
Lay a single tortilla on a flat surface and spread about 1-2 tablespoons of bean mixture. Add a tablespoon of shredded cheddar. Fold in half, pressing down lightly.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add quesadillas in a single layer and cook until tortillas are golden and the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes per side.
Serve immediately. Garnish with cilantro leaves, if desired and serve with lime slices and Ranch dressing for dipping.