Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad - Ranch dressing, blue cheese & buffalo sauce with pasta, chicken, celery & carrots. Great for summer parties and fall tailgaiting.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 16 ounces 1 box small dry pasta (rotini and bowtie are my favorites), cooked to al dente, and chilled
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 4 stalks of celery chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3/4 cup bottled Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup or more to taste spicy Buffalo sauce, like Frank's Red Hot
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese + some for topping
Mix together the ranch, 1/4 cup of blue cheese and the buffalo sauce in a small bowl and set aside. Test the spiciness of the dressing and add more hot sauce to taste.
Toss the cooked and cooled pasta, shredded chicken, celery and carrot together in a large bowl.
Pour dressing over the pasta and stir until evenly coated.
Divide into bowls and serve. This salad is best served chilled.
- The dressing for this pasta salad is customizable to your taste. My family prefers it less spicy, but if you want more heat, adjust the ratio of Ranch to buffalo sauce until you find the right level.
- This is also excellent with crispy chicken tenders instead of shredded chicken!