Summer Spaghetti Salad
Summer Spaghetti Salad is a simple twist on the classic pasta salad. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this will become your new go to summer side dish!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time4 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles cooked 1 minute less than what the box calls for
- 2 medium sized cucumbers peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes quarted
- 12 oz. can of black olives halved
- 1/4 cup red onion diced fine
- 1 packet Good Seasons Zesty Italian Dressing Packet
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and onions to a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Once spaghetti is cooked, drain well and let cool for 5 minutes. While it cools, prepare your dressing.
In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, dressing packet, and oil. Whisk well to combine.
Toss cooled spaghetti with the vegetables and add the dressing. Toss well to coat.
Refrigerate for at least four hours. Serve cold.