One Pan Cauliflower “Mac” & Cheese
This One Pan Cauliflower “Mac” & Cheese recipe is a healthy, low-carb recipe that will satisfy your cheesy cravings. Makes a delicious and quick meal or a perfect Thanksgiving side dish.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets approximate, depending on the size of the head of cauliflower
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
Cut cauliflower into small florets.
In a large pot, boil 6 cups of salted water. Add cauliflower and boil for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Return cauliflower to the pot over low heat.
Add a pinch of salt and pepper, garlic powder, paprika and stir to coat. Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Parmesan until melted and combined.
Remove from heat and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Serving: 11/2 cups | Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 524IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 1mg