Classic Pistachio Fluff Salad
This Classic Pistachio Fluff Salad is a family favorite, classic dessert recipe that will take you back to your childhood.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 10 ounces non-dairy whipped topping softened
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3.4 ounce package pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple undrained
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries sliced in half
- Green food coloring optional
Stir ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Garnish with maraschino cherries or chopped walnuts.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg