Turkey, Cranberry and Walnut Pasta Salad
This Turkey, Cranberry and Walnut Pasta Salad is a delicious lunch for the holiday season or any time of the year! Use up leftover turkey or swap out chicken instead.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 cups
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 cups uncooked bowtie or rotini pasta cooked to al dente then cooled
- 2 cups diced or shredded turkey breast
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 1 8- ounce can mandarin oranges drained
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, cider vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, turkey, cranberries, onions, celery, oranges and walnuts. Pour dressing over the pasta salad and stir to coat completely.
Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with additional scallions or walnuts, if desired.