Cobb Salad Dip
All the flavors and textures of the traditional salad in a creamy dip, this Cobb Salad Dip is a modern take on a nostalgic classic.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dip mix
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions sliced
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix until smooth. (Use a hand mixer if you have one - it will go much faster).
Pour the cream cheese mixture into a 9-inch baking dish or pie plate, preferably clear glass so you can see the layers. Smooth into an even layer.
Top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, blue cheese, eggs, bacon and green onions.
Serve chilled with tortilla chips, crackers or crostini.
Serving: 1/4 cup | Calories: 240kcal