Greek Salad Pinwheels
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 ounces Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 finely minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 3 roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 4 spinach tortillas
In a food processor or blender, combine Feta cheese, Greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, black pepper and oregano well mixed and creamy.
In a medium sized bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, olives, onion and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
Warm tortillas slightly in the microwave, just enough to make the pliable (about 15-20 seconds). Lay one tortilla on a flat surface and spread ¼ of the feta mixture evenly on the tortilla, leaving about ⅓ around the edges. Scoop 1/4 of the cucumber mixture onto the tortilla and spread evenly.
Roll tortilla into a log shape. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients, then refrigerate logs for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
When ready to serve, remove logs from the refrigerator. Unwrap and slice into even pieces using a sharp, serrated knife. Secure pinwheels with toothpicks if desired.
Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Serving: 2pinwheels | Calories: 66kcal