1. Mix melted butter, cocoa and egg until well combined and resembles a syrup.
2. Add sugar cookie mix. Batter will seem very dry, but that's ok. That's what we want.
3. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Mix white sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a shallow dish. Shape dough into one inch balls and roll into cinnamon sugar mixture. Place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about eight minutes. While cookies are in the oven, unwrap kisses and set aside. Just as cookies are starting to crack, pull them out of the oven. Allow to cool for about a minute before placing them on a wire rack to cool.
6. Top with pumpkin spice kisses. They will melt a little and they will be soft but that just makes their even more yummy!
7. Store cookies in an air-tight container. Because they are made from a mix, they will be freshest if eaten within a few days.