Easy recipe for juicy turkey burgers that the whole family will love.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Resting Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Gently mix 1 pound ground turkey with olive oil, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Form four 1/2" thick patties. Press a divot into the center of each pattie.
Heat a large cast-iron griddle or pan on medium-high heat. Add a touch of olive oil to the pan and grill for 4 minutes per side or until the patties reach an internal temperature of 160f.
Let the patties rest for 5 minutes while tented with foil.
Serve with any toppings you like. Enjoy!
- The calorie info does not include buns and toppings.
- Olive oil is very important to keep the burgers moist.
- Pressing a divot into the middle prevents the burger from becoming football-shaped, keeping them nice and flat.
- For grilling, cook on medium-high heat (approximately 450-500f temp) uncovered grill.
- For stovetop, a cast iron pan or griddle works well on medium to medium-high heat.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 640mg | Potassium: 335mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 28IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg