Jalapeno Popper Dip
This Jalapeño Popper Dip is a quick way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite appetizer!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 4 jalapeños seeded and diced (or 1 4-ounce can of diced jalapenos)
- 1 can green chilies
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 6 slices bacon cooked well done and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Baguette slices or crackers for dipping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Stir together jalapeños, green chilies, cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar, bacon (reserve some for topping if desired), onion powder, and granulated garlic in a large bowl until well combined.
Pour into the prepared baking dish, spread evenly and top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until melted and bubbly.
If serving in a bread bowl: Melt ingredients together in a small pot over medium heat for 15 minutes until cream cheese melts. Hollow out a large bread bowl and pour dip into it.
Serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 351mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 668IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1mg