Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
These Cream Cheese Sausage Balls are little savory bites of heaven. Made with pork sausage, cheese & seasonings, Bisquick Sausage Balls are a true classic.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 6 dozen
- 1 16-ounce package ground pork country sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish if desired
- Barbecue sauce Ranch or Honey Mustard sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If you have a stand mixer, use it!
Shape pork mixture into one-inch balls and place onto the foil lined baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated 375 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm, garnished with fresh minced parsley if desired and your favorite dipping sauce for. (We love these with spicy barbecue sauce!).