Easy Microwave Apple Crisp in a Mug
Easy Microwave Apple Crisp in a Mug is the perfect fall dessert. It’s the perfect single-servings fall dessert with cinnamon apples & oatmeal crisp topping!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time8 mins
Servings: 1 mug crisp
For the apple filling:
- 1 apple peeled and sliced thin
- 1/2 tbsp. of melted butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp flour
For the crisp topping:
- 2 tbsp of softened butter not melted!
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp old fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
Mix apple filling ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix together crisp ingredients. Work in the butter with a fork.
Layer half the apples in a microwave safe bowl, mug, or ramekin. Top with half the crisp mixture. Add another layer of apples and then the remaining crisp mixture. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
Careful, it will be very hot when removing from the microwave! Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream.
- If you want to make in the oven, you can bake in an oven-safe ramekin for 10-12 minutes in a 375-degree oven.
- You can add more/less cinnamon and brown sugar to taste.